Library Collection :
The college has a magnified library with a collection of about 20, 000 books of different trades and new books added every year
to serve the growing needs of the staff and the students. The library is under the charge of a qualified librarian.
Reading Section :
A number of newspapers in English, Hindi, and Punjabi are subscribed to and are displayed on the reading room table.
Textbook Section :
A text book section for poor and deserving students has been added to the library from which books are issued to the students with the
recommendation of their Head of the department.
Library Rules :
The students are permitted to utilize these books uninhibitedly under the accompanying guidelines :-
- Books must be returned or got reestablished within 15 days, however the Librarian may gather the arrival to any book prior and
when earnestly required.
- The students must possess library-cum-identity card while inside in the library.
- Fine of Rs. 1/- will be forced for each book returned late.
- The students will be required to pay the expense of books, whenever lost by them. Fine according to library rules will likewise be imposed.
- Checking/marking on books, damaging or tearing of paper isn't allowed and the defaulters will commonly be required to pay the cost of the book.
- The books issued from the library should be kept away carefully. If a book is already damaged in any condition, it must be checked and
brought to the notice of the issued authority otherwise the student shall be held responsible for the damage.
- Reference books, periodicals are not issued except for consolation in the library only.
- The students have to return the library books before the annual examination.